- Clothing, Jods, Boots
- Riding Clothing - Everyday
- Jacket, Kerrits Free Rein Reversible with Hood FREE SHIPPING!
Jacket, Kerrits Free Rein Reversible with Hood FREE SHIPPING!
This is a very versatile jacket for any season. Water and wind resistant with the ability to breathe so no heavy rubberized feel. Great fit with stretch and a hood (that can be rolled and stowed). Long arms to cover your wrists. Fully reversible to the same color only heathered instead of flat color. A really great weight to layer on when things are a bit chilly, but not heavy in pounds. Keeps out the chill and rain but without bulk. We love this jacket. Everyone who tries it on is amazed at how great it is - checks all the boxes! Machine wash, tumble dry low. Three colors: Orchid (lavender), Lupine (dusty blue), and Charcoal (grey). Ladies' sizes S, M, L, XL.
There’s no place for stiffness in the saddle. That includes your jacket. This one is fully reversible, water-resistant and has wonderful stretch that feels great and never gets clammy underneath. Engineered for riding with a split tail for in-saddle performance and a feminine, equestrian look. Hood can be rolled and secured down when not needed.
- Fully reversible design; one side solid, one side heathered
- Supple, yet durable four-way stretch fabric is wind and water resistant
- Front zipper is easily reversible
- Large storage pockets on both sides
- Hood can be rolled and secured down when not needed
- Wash cold, tumble dry low
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!